Today, I’m linking up for the first time with Running with Spoons for Thinking Out Loud Thursday! Here it goes…
1. Yesterday Parks was all about sticking out her tongue. I’d stick mine out at her and she’d stick hers out right back at me – it’s hilarious.
2. I’ve eaten waaaaaayyy too much sugar in the past 2 weeks. Between christmas cookies, fancy coffee drinks and just about anything else I think I’m on a constant sugar high. I think it’s about time for some sort of cleanse or something (I actually have never done one of these or really know what it is but I’ll let you know if I actually do it and how it goes)
3. I also haven’t run since bald head, my knee feels fine but with all the snow it’s been more difficult to find an opportunity. We don’t have many shoveled paths here and I’m not quiet comfortable running the roads with a baby jogger and ice. A gym membership is sounding more and more appealing (santa? are you reading? please?)
4. Every day Parker and I try to go over the Christmas story. We’ve read a few books, played with the kids version of youversion, and played extensively with her own nativity scene. Parks would tell you her favorite “character” is the angel, and she’s not quiet sure why everyone always wants to be inside the stable, when obviously it’s more fun to be on top of it:)
5. This is our new favorite game
6. I’m in a slightly grumpy mood today. I shouldn’t be, it was in actuality a pretty good day – it stinks how sometimes 1 thing can just overtake your mood right? I really need to run…
Are you dealing with a holiday sugar high? Tips to beat it?
What gets you out of a grumpy funk?